COBB COUNTY JAIL INMATE SEARCH. georgia department of corrections inmate inquiry. inmate search for north carolina.
Cobb County Jail Inmate Search
- A county in northwestern Georgia that contains many northwestern suburbs of Atlanta; pop. 447,745. Its seat is Marietta
- Cobb County is a county located in the U.S. state of Georgia. Its county seat and largest city is Marietta, which is located in the center of the county. The county was named for Thomas Willis Cobb, who in the early 19th century was a United States representative and senator from Georgia.
- one of several resident of a dwelling (especially someone confined to a prison or hospital)
- A person confined to an institution such as a prison or hospital
- convict: a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- One of several occupants of a house
- inpatient: a patient who is residing in the hospital where he is being treated
- try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of; “The police are searching for clues”; “They are searching for the missing man in the entire county”
- an investigation seeking answers; “a thorough search of the ledgers revealed nothing”; “the outcome justified the search”
- Examine (a place, vehicle, or person) thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- Try to find something by looking or otherwise seeking carefully and thoroughly
- Look for information or an item of interest in (a computer network or database) by keying words or other characters into a search engine
- A place for the confinement of people accused or convicted of a crime
- (jailed) captive: being in captivity
- imprison: lock up or confine, in or as in a jail; “The suspects were imprisoned without trial”; “the murderer was incarcerated for the rest of his life”
- Confinement in a jail
- a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
Cobb County Government Center
Marietta, Georgia. There are about 4-5 buildings on two city blocks that hold Cobb County government offices. They are located one block off the old courthouse square downtown. As of 2008, plans are underway for a new 6 story courthouse to be constructed by 2010 in the rear of these buildings. The new courthouse will include a clock tower to evoke to the design of the 1873 courthouse.
Cobb County siren 22
FS Thunderbolt 1000AT